Payment Plan Options
- Payment plan enrollment will be available through TouchNet from July 1-14 for Fall semester and December 1-14 for Spring semester. Enrollment must take place no later than July 15th and/or December 15th to settle your account. An enrollment fee ($35) is assessed to all payment plans. Each installment will be due on the 15th of the month.
- Payment dates for Fall: July 15th, August 15th, September 15th, October 15th, and November 15th
- Payment dates for Spring: December 15th, January 15th, February 15th, March 15th and April 15th
- Credit or debit card payments for tuition, fees, room and board, and other enrollment-related charges will now be accepted only through the TouchNet on-line payment portal. In the TouchNet portal, you can view your student account activity and designate authorized users to inquire about an account. On-line access to TouchNet is available via BannerWeb.
- Payments made with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express cards will be assessed a non-refundable 2.95% convenience fee by the credit card financial institution. Families wishing to avoid convenience fee charges are encouraged to use ACH payments (i.e. on-line checks) through TouchNet
- The only forms of payment accepted in the Office of Student Accounts for paying tuition and other enrollment-related charges are cash, check or money order. Office location is in the Basement of New Garden Hall. Window hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. To mail a payment, please make checks payable to Guilford College and send them to:
ATTN: Student Accounts
P.O. Box 18743
Greensboro, NC 27419-8743